Installation Instructions For 1968-1976 Karmann Ghia Dash Pad
1968-1969 Karmann Ghia Dash Pad
View product here: https://dashesdirect.com/product/1968-1969-karmann-ghia-dash-pad/
1970 Karmann Ghia Dash Pad
View product here: https://dashesdirect.com/product/1970-karmann-ghia-dash-pad/
1971-1976 Karmann Ghia Dash Pad
View product here: https://dashesdirect.com/product/1971-1974-karmann-ghia-dash-pad/
- Unscrew any exposed hardware, such as the screws at each end of the dash.
- Remove the 8 nuts and washers from the underside.
- Remove the old dash and clean the metal frame area.
- To install your new dash:
- (68-69 Ghias) Fasten the dash with the provided nuts and washers. Reinstall any existing screws.
- (70-79 Ghias) Press the white plastic studs through the holes in the frame. Install the provided washers over the plastic studs, this fastening requires no screws. Then reinstall any previously removed screws.