Installation Instructions For 1965-1966 Pony Door Panels
View product here: https://dashesdirect.com/product/1965-1966-mustang-pony-door-panels/
- Remove old door panel from door. Remove window cranks, inner door handle, and grab handle screws, and cups.
- Remove outer chrome beauty trim on door panels by removing the four small screws located on the back side, usually covered by black adhesive tape.
- Remove inner chrome trim on door panels by carefully straightening prongs that protrude through the backside of the panel.
- On your new panels, cut the bottom of your grab handle cup pockets as shown by the dotted lines in the sketch below.
- Install original grab handle cup into new panels.
- Install inner chrome trim and re-bend the prongs that protrude through the back side of your new door panel.
- Carefully install outer chrome trim and small screws (removed in step #2) onto your new panels.
- Remove door panel clips from the old panels and install onto your new panels.
- Install panels onto doors.
- install grab handle cup screws, window cranks, and inner door handles.