Installation Instructions For 1967 Ford Mustang Deluxe Pony Door Panels
View product here: https://dashesdirect.com/product/1967-mustang-deluxe-door-panels/
- Remove existing panels from doors. Remove inner door cups, window cranks, and grab handle screws with cups.
- Remove outer chrome beauty trim on door panels by removing the four small screws located on the back side, usually covered by black adhesive tape.
- Remove inner door panel trim by carefully straightening the prongs that protrude through the back side of the panel.
- Install outer beauty trims and small screws (removed in step #2) onto new door panels.
- Install inner door panel molding trim, re-bend prongs that protrude through the backside of your new panels.
- Remove door clips from old panels and place them onto your new door panels.
- Install new panels onto door.
- Install inner door handle and cups (provided), window cranks, and grab handle screws with cups (provided).